No one can claim that he or she can drive an automobile perfectly, we all make mistakes. Therefore, Payonlineticket is an easy-to-use online platform for paying violation tickets conveniently.
Before I formally introduce you to the procedures of this online platform, I need to make one thing clear, that this portal handles red-light violations only. For any particular vehicle owner, a list of all red-light violations will be given.
Introduction Of Payonlineticket:
The residents of Illinois state can use the Payonlineticket web portal for paying traffic tickets. The platform is part of the drive via which the law of Illinois State aims to safeguard its residents.
Did You Know? The Illinois Law comprises rules and regulations related to constitutional, statutory, and regulatory issues.
This online portal is run and managed by SafeSpeed LLC, which is a market leader in Automatic Traffic Safety Systems. More than 30 municipalities have partnered with SafeSpeed LLC to ensure traffic regulation and safety.
To make the roads safer, the installed cameras are operations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Apart from red-light violations other aspects of security are also ensured via these cameras.
Did you know? As per the reports of the National Safety Council, in 2017 alone, there were more than 40,000 traffic-related fatalities in the United States in addition to 4.5 million injuries.
Furthermore, the system is advanced enough to detect a red-light violation automatically. However, the expert human operator reviews every violation ticket before issuing it.
Traffic Violation As Per The Payonlineticket?
There are primarily two cases of red-light violations that will be considered traffic violations by the Payonlineticket platform. Therefore, the platform will contain records of such incidents and a ticket is issued against these incidents.
- Turning Right on Red-light
- Failing to stop at a Red-light
Benefits Of Payonlineticket:
Apart from paying the traffic tickets via the Payonlineticket web portal, there are a number of things you can do on this platform. Additional features are listed below but are not limited to these.
- You can review the real footage of the violation against which the ticket has been issued.
- You can then pay for your tickets without leaving your home.
- Moreover, you can contact customer support for any guidance at 1-877-262-3318.
- Additionally, you can review the terms and conditions associated with using the web portal.
How to Use Payonlineticket:
It’s disturbing to receive a traffic violation ticket, as most of us don’t believe when we get one. However, things written in the section of Traffic Violation As Per The Payonlineticket are considered as violations and you’ll be issued a ticket against them.
By simply going on to the online platform of www.payonlineticket.com you’re your PC or Smartphone, you can view and pay the due tickets. To pay for the ticket follow the steps listed below.
- Firstly, find the ticket number of the violation ticket and enter the field for Ticket Number and click ‘Submit’.
- Secondly, for checking violations against your vehicle, you can log in without using the ticket number. For this, you have to click on the link that says ‘Don’t have Ticket Number’.
- On the window that appears, you’ll have the option for entering the license plate, State, and Last Name of the person against whose name the vehicle has been registered.
- Providing this information will allow you to see the details of the traffic violations that are stored on the Payonlineticket platform against the vehicle you have entered.
- Lastly, you’ll now have the option to choose the way for paying your ticket, which can be a credit card payment or any other suitable option.
Note: If you are unable to find your ticket, then contact the 24/7 available customer support at 1-866-262-3318 to help you out.
What Online Payment Options Do You Have?
Although the main purpose of the Payonlienticket platform is to allow you to pay for the tickets from the convenience of your home, there are other options as well. However, online payment options are:
- Capital One Credit Cards
Important: An additional fee called the convenience fee is charged in addition to the fine if you’ll pay via credit card.
Apart from the online options, you can also use the following routes for paying for your tickets.
Paying at the Traffic Police Control Department: Pay a visit to the local Traffic Control Department where you can pay the ticket. The Traffic Police department will ask for the violation ticket and the exact fine amount, and after some verification, they will submit the fine.
Through the Toll-Free Number: You may call the toll-free customer support number from Monday to Friday between 9 am to 5 pm to pay your tickets. The representative will ask you for the ticket number and the credit card details and after some verification, your fine will be processed. The toll-free number on which you should make the call is 1-877-262-3318.
Via Snail Mail: Mention your violation ticket number on the envelop and enclose the payment in it and send it to the following address.
City of the Oakbrook Terrance, P.O. Box 6702, Carol Stream, IL.
Few More Things To Look For:
Violation Fees: No matter which kind of red-light violation you have committed the fine would be the same that is $100.
Late Fees: If you fail to submit the fine payment within the due time then your fine will be doubled, that is an additional $100 will be added.
Fine Waiver: In case the vehicle has been reported missing or stolen your fine would be waived off. Moreover, if you were not the owner of the vehicle at the time of violation then the ticket will be routed to the the-then owner.
Defenses Against Red-Light Violation: Following conditions can render the issued ticket null and void.
- You have already been issued a ticket for the same violation by the on-ground police officer.
- Either the vehicle or the license plate has been reported missing or stole on the date of the violation.
- The vehicle has been leased to some other person at the instance of violation.
- The vehicle is part of the funeral procession or has been declared as an emergency vehicle.
Note: You may contest the violation ticket within 60 calendar days if you think you have a valid defense against the red-light violation ticket issued to you.
Still, Have Something That Needs Clarification?
If you still have something that needs explaining, you may contact customer support at 1-877-262-3318. Moreover, people having any difficulty in hearing may contact 1-877-262-3356.
However, make sure you are calling between the announced customer support hours, which is from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm.
Honoring the traffic rules and driving safely is the responsibility of every citizen who is using the road. To ensure that traffic violations are identified and discouraged, the Traffic Police Illinois partnered with the SafeSpeed LLC and has installed a network of surveillance cameras to monitor the traffic 24/7.
Anyone found violating the traffic rules, shall be identified and issued a ticket. However, the Payonlineticket allows you to pay or view the violation-ticket corresponding to the red-light violations only.
The Payonlineticket platform allows you to pay the violation ticket via various methods which have been listed in the section above. However, opting to pay the ticket via debit or credit card will save you from the trouble of visiting the Traffic Police Department.
Lastly, if you need any further clarification about the procedure, contact us via the comments section and we would be happy to answer your concern ASAP.